Monday, August 16, 2010

What data plan should I get for a blackberry curve?

I am planning on getting a Blackberry Curve and I have no idea what data plan to get. I don't really understand how the different amounts of data usage works. My carrier is Rogers. I know they offer 500MB, 1GB...etc. I really don't know how much will be enough. Can someon give me a hand with this?What data plan should I get for a blackberry curve?
I can guarantee that you'll never be able to reach 500MB on a Blackberry, in fact you'll likely never reach 50MB (most Blackberry users incur less than 15MB per month even when accessing Internet pages on a regular basis). Right now the best deal on Blackberry plans with Rogers would be either the $35 data value package that can be added to any voice plan (this includes caller-id, voicemail, unlimited text messaging and 500MB of data) or the complete voice and data plan for $45 which includes 200 weekday minutes, unlimited evenings, 500MB and My5 Canada-wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment