Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I add data to a chart in Excel 2008 for Mac?

I am having a problem with this new version of Excel. I right click the chart, chose select data, add a new series and highlight my desired x and y values then return to the chart. The first time i do this (for a second series) it works but then after that it shows the third series in the legend but no data on the graph. I never should have switched over to the new version. Thanks!How do I add data to a chart in Excel 2008 for Mac?
My guess is that the data for the 3rd series is off the scale of the existing graph. Maybe you just need to change the X scale or Y scale (or both).





How do I add data to a chart in Excel 2008 for Mac?
This is a very good question!





I have Windows installed on my Mac, (bootcamp) and the Mac version of MS OFFICE, is different!

No comments:

Post a Comment