Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I get the data off a 5 录-inch floppy without using obsolete computers?

I have the need to get data from old 5录-inch floppy disks but I don't know how without using those antique computers. Even if I did use the antiques moving the data would be difficult.How can I get the data off a 5 录-inch floppy without using obsolete computers?
Check eBay or something similar. You may find just the drive or you may need to pickup an antique computer to harvest the 5 1/4 inch floppy drive.How can I get the data off a 5 录-inch floppy without using obsolete computers?
You're gonna need something to read it.
You will have to find a 5 1/4 drive somewhere...that's the only way to read that disk....
do you have any ancient computers? Otherwise you have to get something to read the floppy disks, or just lose the data.
get a floppy drive and plug it into your computer. other than that, theres really no other way

No comments:

Post a Comment