Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I transfer all the data on my Blackberry 8320 to my new iphone?

I have just been upgraded to an iphone from Orange. I am currently using a blackberry 8320 and am worried about all the data i have transferring over, such as contacts etc etc.





Does anyone have any info on the software compatability?How do I transfer all the data on my Blackberry 8320 to my new iphone?
Call your carrier for free supportHow do I transfer all the data on my Blackberry 8320 to my new iphone?
I use a Mac and the Blackberry Desktop Manager program allows me to transfer my contacts to my Mac's address book--thus I have all my contact info backed up on the computer. I know for sure I can easily transfer it onto an iPhone if I wanted to. I was also able to transfer the tasks/calendar/planner from the Blackberry onto the Mac via the Blackberry Desktop Manager as well.





As for PC, I have never tried reading my Blackberry on it.
u can try the blackberry desktop manager their are no guarantees that it will work but u can try it
I not agreee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment