Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I transfer my data on phonebook in my mobile cell phone to the new one?

I have many data of contacts in my cell phone (mobile set) and some of them are not on SIM card. I want to transfer those data to my new mobile set.How can I transfer my data on phonebook in my mobile cell phone to the new one?
if you have bluetooth or infra red in both old and new st, you can transfer it via them.





but if you dont have, first put the sim in new set and copy all the contacts to the phone. then erase all the contacts on the sim.


then put the sim in the old cell phone and copy all the contacts on the sim. then put it in the new cell. you can copy to phone or have on the sim.





its difficult process. i know. but it is easier than creating all the contacts, isn't it?How can I transfer my data on phonebook in my mobile cell phone to the new one?
For me all I do is bring it into my service provider and ask them to transfer my contacts to my new phone. They can usualy do it in about 5 minutes just remember to bring your old phone with the contacts on it too!
  • Bracelet
  • software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment