Monday, August 16, 2010

My laptop is uploading data automatically once connected to the internet. How to stop it?

Whenever i connect to the internet using my 3G modem, my laptop automatically sends some data without my knowledge because of which i had to pay a huge bill. I had found it from my 3G modem's upload/download statistics activity monitor.My laptop is uploading data automatically once connected to the internet. How to stop it?
offtopic but what is this ive heard about harry potter?My laptop is uploading data automatically once connected to the internet. How to stop it?
run


msconfig


%26gt;startup


uncheck all software that has been loaded from start menu and you don't want automatically update. .


2nd if it is windows update open system icon from control panel and check on manual update.

No comments:

Post a Comment