Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I center a data vertically and horizontally using word 2003?

I'm doing tables and I'm not sure how to center the data in one of the rows vertically and horizontally, and I'm using Microsoft word 2003





10 points for best answer. Thank you.How do I center a data vertically and horizontally using word 2003?
This way:





1. Select the cells you want centered.


2. Click the Table-%26gt;Table Properties menu item.


3. Click the Cell tab.


4. Click the Center preview.


5. Click OK. This gets you vertical centering.


6. To get horizontal centering, click the Center button on the Formatting toolbar.





Hope that helps.How do I center a data vertically and horizontally using word 2003?
Make sure the Formating tool bar is selected and is showing on the toolbars. Select the table you are working on, place cursor in the row/column you wish to have centered, (from one to all - highlight them), select the 2nd from the left centering format on the Formating tool bar, (it's the one that shows small lines and says ';center'; when you do a mouse over). That will center your text.

No comments:

Post a Comment