Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you convert a real time data feed wholesale list so that I can post pictures to my website or ebay?

I have a wholesaler that I am working with and I have a data feed/list that has all the information about the products, however I am having a difficult time posting pictures, because the list is all text. How do you convert the list to pictures and workable information?


Any information is greatly appreciated.Thanks!How do you convert a real time data feed wholesale list so that I can post pictures to my website or ebay?
eBay has very strict policies on posting. Only post items that you have on hand.





Now to your question: contact eBay and they will instruct you on how to download, upload the text information.





Contact the wholesaler and let them know you require more pictures. They should be labeled by item number. Post them in your listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment