Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do i share data over my wireless network?

I have heard that you can transfer data from one computer to another if they are on the same network. I have been told that I should make a Shared folder on one of the computers and that my files will show up on the other computer.





I have not been successful in doing this. Can someone explain to me how to successfully share data from one computer to another?How do i share data over my wireless network?
On computer A right click on the folder that contains the files you want to share, then click on properties, select the Sharing tab and enable sharing for that folder.





On Computer B go to my network places and select ';entire network'; look for computer A. double click on computer A and the shared folder.


then just drag/copy the files you want copied

No comments:

Post a Comment