Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I add a blackberry data plan to my existing verizon plan?

I have the unlimited texting and all of that stuff on my verizon plan already...I just want to buy a blackberry for the internet and stuff. If I pay the 30 dollar data plan fee for the blackberry will I still have all my unlimited texting and stuff on my verizon plan? thank youHow do I add a blackberry data plan to my existing verizon plan?
Yes you will be able to keep all of your plan features when you add on a BlackBerry data plan.





It is as simple as going into the local outlet and buying your BlackBerry. At the time of purchase they will add on the new BlackBerry data plan and authorize your device.





Quick and painless - you will love the BlackBerry once you get your hands on it.How do I add a blackberry data plan to my existing verizon plan?
Verizon has amazing deals going on right now for Blackberry devices and data plans.





Check it out





http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment